Dhaka: The first class referee promotion test for registered second class referees will be held from August 29 to 31 in Dhaka.
Aspirants have to fill up the application form within August 10 and have to submit it to the Bangladesh Football Federation Secretariat. Aspirants have to comply with the following conditions –
• Aspirants must have minimum 2 years experience within the upcoming July 31, 2018. The experience will be counted from the date of the aspirants’ appointment as a second class referee.
• Aspirants must have experience in playing the role as referee in at least two games and assistant referee in at least 6 games in the professional/ senior division football league/ tournament (federation cup/ U-18/ champions club cup) following their last promotion. In addition to that, the aspirants must have experience as referee in 5 games at the DFA/DSA tournaments in their own districts and assistant referee in 10 games.
• Interested applicants have to pay Tk. 1,000 as registration fees.
The following paperwork have to be attached with the applications.
1. The DFA/DSA-attested description of the attended matches has to be submitted.
2. Attested photocopy of the latest educational qualifications, photocopy of the passport/ NID.
3. The final result sheet of the second class referees’ exam published by the BFF Referee’s Committee has to be submitted.
4. Two recent passport size photographs.
Following scrutiny of the applicatioins, the selected referees have to take part in the following tests alongside theoretical class.
• Physical fitness test
• Written Test
• Viva voce
*Examinees have to arrange their stay in Dhaka during exams on their own accord. No TA/DA will be provided.
For any queries, contact Shahidul Islam Limon, Head of CMS. (Mobile: 01709660514, 01671899891. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright @ 2017 Bangladesh Football Federation | All rights reserved. Developed by OMNISPACE