Dhaka: The Bangamata U-19 Women’s International Gold Cup 2019 will take place at the Bangabandhu National Stadium from April 22 to May 03, where six teams including UAE, Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Mongolia and hosts Bangladesh will participate.
In order to promote the international tournament, two Colombian women’s world cup participants – Jessica Hurtado and Katerin Fabiola Castro Munoz – are currently in Dhaka.
To mark the international women’s football day and to promote the Bangamata tournament with the world cup stars, the BFF has organized an event to be held at the BFF Academy in Dhaka’s Beraid Fortis Ground from 10am on Friday, April 12.
BFF President Kazi Mohammad Salahuddin, Women’s Committee Chairman, FIFA Council Member and AFC member Mahfuza Akhter Kiron, K-Sports CEO Fahad MA Karim, BFF Technical and Strategic Director Paul Thomas Smalley and General Secretary Abu Nayeem Shohag will be present in the event as special guests.
Representatives of electronic and press media are cordially invited to attend the event at the Fortis Ground.
1. Participants’ registration : 8.30am – 9.30 am
2. Opening session : 9.30 am to 10.00 am
3. Media Session 1 : 10:15 am to 10:30 am
4. Morning Training session in 6 groups : 1030 am to 1215 am
5. Media Session 2 : 12:15 pm to 12:30pm
6. Lunch & Break : 1230pm to 2pm
7. Home & Away themed matches
between 8 groups : 2pm to 4pm
8. Certificate giving and closing : 4:00pm to 4:30pm
9. Media Session 3 : 4:30pm to 4:45pm
Copyright @ 2017 Bangladesh Football Federation | All rights reserved. Developed by OMNISPACE