The BFF executive committee on Friday held its 15th regular meeting and took some important decisions over different aspects of the football authorities’ works.
BFF president Kazi Salahuddin chaired the meeting that took place at Matijheel BFF House at 2:30 pm this afternoon.
Decisions taken at the meeting:
1. The BFF thanked prime minister Sheikh Hasina and Finance Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal as the government allocated Tk 20 crore for the federation in the national budget for the fiscal year of 2019-20.
2. The meeting decided that the ongoing season of Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) must be wrapped up within July 31.
3. The BFF congratulated the national football team for qualifying for the second round of the World Cup 2022 qualifiers. At the same time, the meeting also greeted the U19 women’s football team for being the joint champions of Bangamata U19 Women’s International Gold Cup 2019.
4. The meeting discussed the current situation, the challenges and the progress of the ongoing two women’s talent hunt tournaments, JFA U14 National Women’s Football Championship 2019 and BFF UNICEF U16 National Women’s Football Championship 2019.
5. Finally, the meeting unanimously approved the BFF calendar for the season of 2019-20.
Copyright @ 2017 Bangladesh Football Federation | All rights reserved. Developed by OMNISPACE