'BFF Annual General Meeting 2022' was held today
'BFF Annual General Meeting 2022' was held today at 11.00 am in Rupsi Bangla Grand Ballroom of Intercontinental Dhaka. The following decisions were taken according to the agenda in the said annual general meeting:
1) Recitation from the Holy Quran was recited by Mr. Zainal Abedin. The condolence motions presented in the meeting were approved.
2) The roll call phase is conducted.
3) Honorable President of BFF Kazi Md. Salahuddin gave a speech.
4) The appointment of 2 (two) rapporteurs and 2 (two) scrutineers required for the general meeting is approved.
5) Draft Minutes of the 'BFF Annual General Meeting 2021' held on 30-10-2021 was unanimously approved.
6) BFF general secretary presented a detailed report of the last 1 (one) year activities of BFF in the meeting which was unanimously approved.
7) Auditors of BFF are appointed for the coming years 2023 and 2024.
8) BFF's 2021 audit report was presented and unanimously approved.
9) BFF's 2023 budget was presented and unanimously approved.
10) At the last stage of the meeting, the delegates of Satkhira District Football Association, NoFel Sporting Club, Rajbari District Football Association, Shariatpur District Football Association, Shantinagar Club and Brahmanbaria District Football Association expressed satisfactory opinion/speech on the overall issue.