Professional Football League Committee MeetingThe Professional Football League Committee of Bangladesh Football Federation, chaired by BFF Senior Vice-President and PFLC Chairman Abdus Salam Murshedy MP, held at the conference room of BFF house in Motijheel on Thursday (October 15) at 3:30 pm. The agenda of the day’s meeting:
1. The new season 2020-21 will kick-off with the Federation Cup 2020 from December 19.
2. The players registration window will be held from November 1 to December 15.
3. The clubs can register four foreigners including an Asian player for Bangladesh Premier League 2020-21.
4. The clubs have to pay at least 35 percent of the previous 2019-20 contract as signing amount for the new season 2020-21.
5. The clubs have to inform the committee about the release of the players by October 30.
6. The next meeting will finalize 3 to 4 venues from six selected venues in Dhaka and nearby of it including Bangabandhu National Stadium, Bangladesh Army Stadium, BKSP, Shaheed Barkat Stadium in Gazipur, Comilla District Stadium and Musleh Uddin Bhuiyan Stadium in Narsingdi.